Law of Attraction

Law of Attraction
Everything is Possible When You Believe

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Movie to Watch: Naruto Shippuuden 3


Naruto Shippuuden Movie 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire

(a.k.a. Naruto Movie 6 or Naruto Shippuuden Movie 3: Hi no Ishi o Tsugumono.)

This is a movie that I would like to watch. It is the 6th among the Naruto movies and is the 3rd among the Naruto Shippūden film. It was said that it is released in Japan on August 1, 2009. Up to the present I still can't find an english subtitled version of the movie, which is pretty sad actually :'( *sigh.


Sypnosis of the Movie

Kakashi run off his place with unknown conditions (Maybe it has something to do with Obito, I'm not that sure since I can't really understand the trailer since it is not english dubbed. hehehe), and Naruto together with all the Kohona 11 (Team 7, Team 8, Team 10, and Team Gai) tries to discover the real score behind Kakashi's sudden decision. In some of the teasers that I have read, it was said that they are going to face an enormous beast. There is also this tagline which says "the will of the Hokage will now be carried on by the youth of Konoha."


Post script:

The illustration that I used in this blog post is not the official poster. I just edited this one. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment