Law of Attraction

Law of Attraction
Everything is Possible When You Believe

Thursday, June 10, 2010

What now?

Ok... i just found out that all hopes are gone... i mean... I can't enroll into med school for this year... but it's ok... at least i won't feel too much pressure since I'll be taking the NLE this coming July 3 and 4. Hehe.. As what one of my lecturers in the review center said "There are only 2 options in taking the board exam, it's either you PASS or you TOP the board exam. Failure is NOT an option. " She is definitely correct!!! Now i know what i should do... i need to focus... I need to TOP the BOARDS! Well it isn't impossible because as what one of my brightest colleague had said "Lahat tau magaling (We are all bright)" Well his right! It is just a matter of hard work and prayer. May God help us!!!

Goal: Top the boards...
Prayer: May the Lord give my Alma Mater a 100% Board Passing Rate!!!

AMEN.

SOON: Receive a RN title... Enroll in the Collage of Medicine! Aja!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment